Epson has released its Epson WorkForce 2700-Series of all-in-one printers designed in particular for the home office, the Epson WorkForce WF-2750 ($99.99 ESP) and WF-2760 ($129.99 ESP) All-in-Ones, featuring wireless connectivity and leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore inkjet print-head technology.
Users can connect to the WF-2760 and WF-2750 wirelessly through various mobile printing options, and the new 2700 series all have a 150-sheet paper capacity making it easy-to-use, affordable and productivity- improving for users.
Other features include 150-sheet paper capacity and compatibility with a wide range of mobile-printing opt for printing from smartphones, tablets, and PCs with the Epson Connect scan suite and mobile-print, as well as partner solutions which support Android, Chromebook, Apple, Fire, and Microsoft Windows devices. There is also Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, so that no router is required. Users may also scan documents and save them to Web-based cloud sites. The new WorkForce WF-2760 adds built-in Ethernet network connectivity, as well as support for Near Field Communication touch-to-print from NFC-enabled mobile device.
Other WorkForce 2700-Series features include:
- Prints of up to 7.3 (color)/ 13.7 (black) ppm using ISO test standards.
- Color print, color copy, color scan, and Super Group 3 fax.
- Individual ink cartridges, so that users replace only the depleted ink color.
- Uses up to 70% less power than laser printers (compared to color laser MFPs priced at $499 or less).
- 150-sheet paper capacity, 30-page automatic document feeder for copy and scan, as well as automatic two-sided printing.
- Epson DURABrite Ultra ‘instant-dry inks for smudge, water-resistant and fade prints.’
- The WF-2760 is equipped with a 2.7 inches color touchscreen, while the WF-2750 is equipped with a 2.2 inches mono touch screen.