Similarly to the plethora of different Amazon Alexa gadgets unveiled nowadays, Amazon has additionally created a fire television Recast machine that acts as a DVR and allows you to observe and document stay over the air tv at home and to your cell gadgets. The Amazon fire television Recast require for no month-to-month fees and makes use of the brand new fireplace television app to flow on well matched fire tablet, iOS and Android gadgets.
Features of the Fire TV Recast include :
– Fire tv Recast is a DVR that helps you to watch and report over-the-air tv at home or on-the-go together with a fire tv, Echo show, or like minded cellular device—with out a monthly expenses.
– Watch and record live sports, local news, late night shows, and other can’t miss TV from channels available through an HD antenna (sold separately) like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and The CW.
– Record up to 2 shows at once, with enough storage for up to 75 hours of HD programming.
– With a compatible Alexa-enabled device, you can use your voice to search for shows, manage and schedule recordings, and help with other requests. Say things like “Alexa, open Channel Guide” or “Alexa, record ‘Riverdale.’”
– Fire TV Recast delivers the most reliable video streams over Wi-Fi of any over-the-air DVR.
Amazon Fire TV Recast Over-The-Air DVR Price
The Amazon Fire TV Recast DVR system is now available to preorder throughout the United States and will start shipping to customers on November 14th, 2018. The system is available in two models offering a a 2–tuner model with 500GB of storage that allows you to record up to 2 shows at once and holds up to 75 hours of HD programming for $229.99, and a 4–tuner model with 1TB of storage that allows you to record up to 4 shows at once and holds up to 150 hours of HD programming for $279.99.