Infinix – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Infinix Smart 2 HD smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Oreo operating system out of the box.
Infinix Smart 2 HD Features
The smartphone features a 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution at 268 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm) Quad core processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 1GB of RAM along with 16GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 128GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports an 8 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Sandstone Black, Bordeaux Red, and Serene Gold.
Infinix Smart 2 HD Specs
• 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution
• 268 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
• Mediatek MT6580 (28 nm) Quad core processor
• 1GB of RAM
• 16GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 128GB
• 8 megapixel rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Sandstone Black, Bordeaux Red, and Serene Gold